Roles | Solution Provider and Management:
Who have access to your data
The data you transmit is at your own risk. The data we receive, are secured with safety measures such as SSL and other software applications. If you wish to receive information regarding the data we store about you, you have the right to do so. We reserve the right to charge you £15.00 to meet the costs in providing you the requested details. It is completely up to the individual restaurant whether to keep the data about you or not, in the servers. The solution provider has no role in determining the length of period your data is kept in the servers. The system has been created with DELETE data features in admin panels and have handed over the responsibility to the individual restaurant. All comments, questions related to the use of your data are welcomed by the Restaurant and must be contacted by telephone during working hours of the restaurant. Phone numbers are available under each page of the website or in contact us page.
- If you face any difficulties in using the website, you may contact the business through the information on the Contact Us page.
- Our system allows you to complete an order by clicking the checkout button. We consider ‘checkout button’ event as a purchase. If you do not get a feedback on the website from the restaurant or takeaway terminal with the delivery time, you should call the business immediately to ensure your order is processing.
- ’Purchase’ through this website cannot be cancelled.
- The management of the business reserve the full rights to take decisions if a refund is requested.
- This website is copyright protected. Do not copy, print or steal any materials on this website. CriteMark reserves the full rights of intellectual property and certain software source code of this website.
- The restaurant do not guarantee the availability of this website and its features as it depends on other vendors such as server providers, payment gateways and Internet Service Providers.
- Every care has been taken in ensuring the security of this website. However, the service provider or the respective Restaurant are not responsible for the data transfer between client and server.
- Usage of this website is restricted to only Genuine Customers, looking for a convenient solution to order their food without the hustle of disclosing card details over the phone etc. You should not use this website for test purposes by placing fake orders. We consider this as a breach of website usage policy.
- However, provisions to communicate specific requests are provided, Please do not use this website if you have any food allergy. We can give you a better service if you order over the phone with such specific requests.
- You should be 18 years or older to use this website. Any purchase of beverages through the website are subjected to age verification.The restaurant reserve the right to refuse service,
- Although we aim to deliver your food in 30 minutes to 45 minutes, this may vary due to weather conditions and complexity of dishes, as we prepare them freshly.
- We use Paypal or Other reputed Card payment gateway to process card payments and we do not store or process any payments within this website.
- We do not save any of your Debit/Credit card details on this website. We use Restaurant’s choice of reputed Payment gateways such as Paypal or other service providers to process Online card payments. While entering your card details, you are communicating directly with the Payment Gateway Provider on a secured connection (SSL). For everyone’s safety SSL of higher encryption has been enabled on relevant sections of this website.